Area managers are responsible for the overall success of their business line specific to a defined geographic area or group of operations.
Area managers participate in cross business line and marketing teams, and other initiatives to support the success of operations throughout the Canada Region.
- Drive short-term and long-term goals in safety, profitability, growth, cost control, capital investments, and people management
- Develop and implement initiatives for operations to maintain a competitive market position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combined with 7 to 10 years in a leadership position
- Strong market knowledge, financial, performance and change management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in operations, sales, and/or technical roles