Credit professionals manage key customer accounts through credit application, account set-up and payment processes by collecting and enforcing payment terms.
- Develop effective relationships with customers
- Provide information and instruction on a timely basis to sales and management
- Evaluate customer credit worthiness to minimize bad debt risk
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Experience in accounts receivable or collections
- Organizational, resourcefulness, and communication skills