Whether it's Dispatch, Scale Operations or Customer Service, Logistics professionals provide superior service and control the movement of our products across all business lines.
- Coordinate customer orders and schedule deliveries to ensure both customer satisfaction and transportation efficiencies
- Advise customers regarding product and delivery options, and investigate and resolve issues
- Demonstrated customer service experience and the ability to learn and apply product knowledge; supervision and/or management positions may require additional post-secondary education
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, logistics software, and computer skills
- Ability to communicate learned product knowledge to a broad stakeholder group