Our skilled Trades workforce maintain and support operations throughout the Canada Region. Trades include both journeymen and apprenticeship opportunities in designated trades professions that include welder, electrician, instrument technician, millwright and heavy duty mechanic.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install and apply preventative maintenance programs
- Work on a wide variety of equipment, processes and plants either in the field or in a shop environment
- Apply new techniques and technologies
- Journeyman ticket or enrollment in an apprenticeship program
- High-quality standards and in-depth knowledge of operational equipment