Vice President/General Manager
As leaders in a vertically integrated business, vice presidents and general managers are responsible for the overall success of their respective business line: concrete, cement, aggregates, and concrete pipe.
Vice presidents are also part of the Integrated Business Team (IBT) which oversees all Canada Region business lines.
- Develop and achieve strategic business plans for changing market conditions
- Drive profitability, growth, cost control, plant improvements, safety, compliance, and people development
- Develop and manage effective relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, employees, community representatives, industry leaders, and government officials
- Bachelor's Degree combined with 10 to 15 years of industry experience in a senior management role
- Experience in Operations, Sales and/or Technical roles across all four business lines
- Knowledge of all Canada Region business markets
- Strong leadership, communication, strategic thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, people and financial management skills